Thursday, July 3, 2008

7-3

Doing well with summer schedule... Enjoying my coffee shop tour throughly, although the caff's got me WIRED....

Part of my daily routine is getting to the t-house to clean it out- with aug. 1 as a deadline. Yesterday was the first day I made it over there and when I arrived I found that my neighbor (we called her 'nosey neighbor', spouse of 'mean neighbor') had decided that my patio furniture was now hers, and was sitting at her house. Long story short- My first reaction was to hit the roof- Call the cops and raise hell... I took a step back, prayed, and called someone (the boif- my voice of reason...) I kept praying, looked at my watch and decided to wait an hour before making any decisions.

Anyway- I ended up leaving her a note (she wouldn't come to her door), worked on what I'd gone there for, and went home with a clear conscience.

As started typing this, she called. :) The wonders never cease. I'm going to pick the money up from her now- Amazing... Bit by bit we grow....

No comments: