Thursday, August 21, 2008

8-21

hmmm... not a lot to report, and that's.... okay...

Helped again with the Monday meeting at the treatment/ detox/ mental health center... I love doing that. Was admittedly tough dragging my tired rear over there, but feels like good service and also good practice in telling and reflecting on my 'story.' Moight not be every Monday, but I want to continue with that. Also talked with F a bit afterwards- I've noticed him at a lot of meetings, he always has some good stuff to share, and was astounded to hear how similar our stories are- Although he's got the 'crash and burn' factor that my story is (thankfully) missing...

Have not been to a meeting since Monday night, so men's meeting may be a good thing this evening... 233 days you say?! no way....

1 comment:

dAAve said...

Hi Tom.
I was surfing around and came across your blog. I'll link you so I can come back and visit some more.